- Mediates chronic inflammation. Inflammation can trigger metabolic disorders such as insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes
- Curcumin can prevent fat deposition and promotes fat burning
- Reduce appetite
- Provide fats and proteins to reduce cravings to sweets and carbs
- GLA (an essential fatty acid) activates metabolism and encourages the use of stored fat for energy
- Supports balances blood sugar values
- Reduces inflammation
- Promotes optimal digestion
- Thermogenic effect promotes fat loss and also boosts metabolism
- Promotes muscle growth and development and improves body composition
Have an awesome day!
Dr. Jen Newell is passionate about helping people embrace health, feel amazing and easily incorporate “real” food into their busy lives. Her mission is to make health accessible and achievable, and to inspire patients to live an active, vibrant and healthy life.
Jen has a clinical focus on digestive health, food sensitivities and healthy nutrition; mental health and stress-related illness; women’s health, hormone balance and fertility; optimal aging; and dermatology. She focuses on integrating healthy foods into one’s diet in a medicinal and therapeutic capacity and providing individuals with nutritional support that is easy to incorporate into a busy day. Dr. Newell practices at the Integrative Health Institute in Downtown Toronto.